Differently equipped workstations
11 differently equipped computer workstations available.
Hardware / Software
Large workstations (Mac Os 10.8./Mac Os 10.11.) in separate rooms
- #1: Sound design, audio recording, video processing, 3D / 2D animation
- #2/3: Video / image processing, digitalization (video card: AJA Kona LH), 3D / 2D animation, DVD / Bluray / DCP
Hardware: Mac Pro (3,1) 2x3 GHZ Quad-Core, 20GB RAM, SSD system boards, Monitors: Eizo 24 ", Apple Cinema 30", Aja Kona LHe, RME Fireface, Genelec Audiomonitor, analog synthesizers, further Audio peripherals.
Software: Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe CS5/6, Cinema 4D 12, Da Vinci Resolve light, Cubase, Native Instruments, Logic, u.a.
Formates: SD / HD / uncompressed, analogue formats: S VHS, Hi8 and U Matic lowband in PAL and NTSC, Beta SP Pal, DAT, analog audio from tape and cassette
- #4: (Mac Os 10.8./Mac Os 10.11.) Video / Image processing, Blackmagic Intensity, 3D / 2D animation, DVD / Bluray authoring
Hardware: Mac Pro (3,1) SSD system disks, 2.8 GHZ quad-core, 14GB RAM, 2 monitors: Eizo 24 ", Genelec Audio monitors
Software: Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe CS5 / 6 / CC, Da Vinci Resolve light, Blender et al.
- #7-9: video / image processing, 3D / 2D animation
Hardware: iMac 27 "(late 2015)
Software: Mac OS 10.12, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe CC + DCP, Da Vinci Resolve light, Isadora, Dragonframe, and more.3 große Windows PCs (Windows 10)
- #10 - 12: Differently equipped: video / image processing, 2D / 3D animation, VR
Hardware: Intel i7, Nvidia GeForce GTX, AJA Kona LHi, Decklink Studio 4K
Software: Adobe CC + DCP, Da Vinci Resolve light, Agis PhotoScan, Cinema4D Studio 18, Brekel, Blender, and more.
1 OpenSource Computer (Ubuntu 16)
- #13: Image / video processing, 3D animation, and more.
Hardware: Intel i5, 15 GB Ram
Software: Blender, Gimp, Inkscape, Div. Audio and video editing software, and more
- Analogue formats: SVHS, Hi8, UMatic Lowband PAL and NTSC, Beta SP Pal, DAT, in addition: 2 old Steenbeck cutting tables (16mm, 35mm)
- other: Video/Audiointerfaces, VR, prof. Webcam, Monitors, video projectors u.a.
We provide accompanying assistance and troubleshooting during the realisation of a project. Continuous assistance, however, is only possible by prior arrangement. Short introductions to programs and the execution of commissioned work must be booked separately.
Prices: see price list
Lioba von den Driesch
Ilka Forst, Manfred Miersch, Jo Zahn (Team)
tel 030 551472-84